Thematica takes your privacy very seriously. We pay a special attention to online privacy, because we develop apps for kids.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information on website
The term “personal information” refers to personally identifiable information through which a user can be identified as an individual. The term “Non-personal information” refers to information that does not directly identify a user. The only “personal information” that Thematica collects is when a user contacts Thematica via direct e-mail/contact form, or when a user subscribes to our newsletter. In the first case Thematica uses the personal information only to directly reply to the specific enquiry and for no other purpose. In the case where a user has subscribed to Thematica’s mailing list, personal information is used specifically to inform the user on new updates, new app releases, gifs, discounts, special offers and other relevant material. The user has the ability to unsubscribe at any time. We do not automatically collect personal information trough this website. The only information we store is the data you submit through the contact form of this website or the mailing list subscription field as mentioned above. We do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with third party companies or individuals.
2. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information on website
We collect non-personal information only trough Google Analytics. These data is in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. All such information is collected via Google Analytics online service and is for statistic purposes only. We do not share non-personal information with third party companies or individuals.
3. Cookies and Other Technologies
Our sites do not use “cookies” or any other tracking technologies. No automatic gathering of personal information takes place in any way.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not share personal or non-personal information (such as name, address, email or phone) with third party companies or individuals.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have mistakenly collected such information, please contact us so we can resolve the issue.
Regarding our apps
- We do not collect, store, or share any type of personal information or location data.
- Our apps have no third party advertisements.
- Our apps have no in-app purchases.
- Our apps may contain information and/or links to other apps of Thematica. In this case, links are child-locked.
- Our apps contain a child-locked Parents Zone, which may include links to App Store, our website, our social media pages as well as contact links.